The two combined their years of visual presentation, photography, video, and director/producer roles to bring the world of video to even the smallest of businesses.
“The timing was perfect for us to come together to fill a void in the marketplace. We will work with hundreds of businesses in Huntington providing services via our local studio and remote capabilities”, said Kevin Wood who pointed out the following statistics on video on the web:
- YouTube has over 1 billion users
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or youtube videos a week
- 87% of online markets use video content
- 1/3 of online activity is spent watching video
- Less than 10% of mom and pop businesses have developed quality video content for their social presence or web pages.
The partnership will start providing their trademark product “Binute™” video to businesses. Lenny explained; “A Binute is a ‘Business Minute’ - it allows any business to let the local community or world know what they do inside a minute length video”, Kevin Wood added “We are so confident that there is no more impactful way for a business to communicate with the added bonus being the cost is less than any other medium.”
Interested businesses should contact Lenny and Kevin via their Facebook page Binute.com or calling: 631-367-1219